Our first weekend walk!
I’m posting this sooner than usual because I realise some people may need extra notice to make arrangements. Don’t forget that before then we have our 2nd Anniversary Party and another (as yet unplanned) regular walk.
- Saturday (Dec10)
- meet in Orillia [map] about noon for lunch @ Brewery Bay Food Company (pub, of course!)
- (can we check in early at Comfort Inn?)
- afternoon shoot: We will wander through the downtown portion going North on West Street, West on Coldwater Road, and meander through some local neighbourhoods eventually wandering east again till we get to Couchiching Park and wander along The Port of Orillia then back up to where we started at. Pick up vehicles then head up to our sunset/moon rise shoot point.
- sunset shoot: Phil’s marked the location on the map
- dinner + lots more beer! 🙂
- Sunday (Dec11)
- sunrise shoot: At the top of Coldwater Road Hill we should have a great sight line over the City of Orillia for the Sunrise. This happens at 0744 hrs.
- morning shoot: Starting out from The Comfort Inn, we will head north on Memorial Avenue, east on James street till we get to the Rail Trail and follow it over to West Street. Then North on West Street to Colborne then West to Dunedin ave and follow it as it turns into Memorial Ave back to the Comfort Inn.
- lunch then head back to TO
Hashtag: please use “TOPW:OW”