Riverdale, Brick Works and Cask Ale Photo Walk, Sunday September 6th
NOTE: This is a SUNDAY walk!
Morning Walk Meet: 10:00am at Riverdale Library, 370 Broadview Avenue (northwest corner of Broadview and Gerard)
– north on Broadview to Riverdale Park
– west through park to the pedestrian bridge
– down to the bike path
– north to the abandoned Don River CNR Bridge
– back to the pedestrian bridge
– over to Riverdale Park
– north to the bridge over the onramp to the northbound DVP
– north to Danforth Avenue, beside the City Adult Learning Centre
– east to Broadview
– north to Broadview Subway Station Parkette
(southeast corner of Broadiew and Erindale)
The Evergreen Brick Works Shuttle picks up passengers at the north side of the parkette, on the south side of Erindale.
The free shuttle leaves this location almost every half hour on the hour and half hour, starting at 9:30 am.
There are pick up times of 11:30 am, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, and 1:00 pm.
Lunch: at the Evergreen Brick Works
Sunday Farmers’ Market
featuring cask ale from Indie Ale House
runs until 3:00 pm
Afternoon at the Evergreen Brick Works
The shuttle bus goes to Broadview Subway Station about every half hour on the half hour and hour all afternoon.
Walk Leader: Jeff Stewart. If you are lost or want to join us at another time during our walk, call/text so we can let you know where we are.